There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Incredible

i love the whole series this i one was especialy heart warming, but i think the ending was a bit too mutch but efective cant wait for the next one :D

School Madness School Madness

VERY VERY nice ^^

That was amazingly spectacular just one question,why where there guns in a school?

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

NOOOOO

its brilliance is soo supiror to anything else on newgrounds why... WHY do you taunt us bye saying "theres No third"

anyway awsome MAKE ANOTHER ONE

Run for Save (Stick Humor Run for Save (Stick Humor

nice

LOL very original a breath of freash air(so to speak) to the internet i loved when the stickmen all danced i thought they were dead lol.I voted 5/5

RedEssence responds:

Thanks Man!

Owls Owls

nicely put..

lol "simon cowel ur days are numberd owls will come as you slumber" nice ow where do you get the insperation to make sutch GOLD!

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

NICE...

ive allways admierd this series and i think its got real charisma
and sort of sums up my life a bit(without the rabbits) anyway awsome vid and keep it up

-boot

I love you. I love you.

ok nice music pecies together the whole animation

what did all the subliminal messeges say exaclly im just curios coz i feel a bit diffrent after watching that

Mechabloby responds:

what subliminal messages?

-Channel Surfing -Channel Surfing

REALLY SCARY EASTER EGG...

ok tht easter egg was really scary hold ur hoce on the left side of the armchair and click the booze bottle hold it and the easter agg apears but dont do it if ur scweemish have health problems or pregnant :3

and thx for the tip pjp99

overall AWSOME!

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

i laughed for hours on end

HA HA AH AHA LOL omg that was funny if anyone makes something funnyer(apart from u) ILL KILL THEM!

i voted this 5/5 :3

Melee Madness Melee Madness

LOL

I liked the end bit good job

kickassman1 responds: